Thursday, April 21, 2016

MY CANDIDATES for #Election2016

Lately, I have been very vocal campaigning against 2 presidential aspirants. I say NO to Binay (#NoToBinay2016) and a bigger NO to Duterte (#AntiDigong / #NoToDuterte2016). As I am campaigning against these two, I never had the time to campaign for the candidates I wanted to win.

Here is my Presidential candidate:




And my Vice-Presidential candidate:



As almost everybody is saying we need someone with "kamay na bakal", I would say we need more of a self-discipline with a leader who does not speak ill of other nations, who is humble enough to admit his faults, who does not steal, a leader with strong dignity and someone who does not take rape and murder as a hobby. Dignity and Integrity.



And Yes... I am NOT going for Alma Moreno.
 
;