Thursday, August 30, 2012

From a Disappointed Citizen


I have been resting for a while and totally missed my blog. Pissed off by Senator Tito Sotto's claim of this and that. Irritated by lies when in fact we know the truth.

Sen. Sotto on DZMM: There was no plagiarism. There was no intention. And I have no intentions of claiming anything.

With these said, I stopped defending Senator Tito Sotto to my co-bloggers. Having issues like his son died because of some "whatchamacallit pills" that existed 3 years after his wife gave birth, his quotes from a blogger who in fact is if you read her background, she's a supporter of what we call RH bill nowadays and his denial to his speeches being "copy-cats"... Totally, sad to say but sorry, I lose respect. 


All the while I though our dear senator will give it a second thought. I thought he maybe clouded by his emotions and end up being humble by admitting one's mistake and straighten things up. I thought wrong.  

When Sotto says population growth is also needed for economic development, I'm not sure if he's talking about population as a business or human welfare.
Sometimes dear senator, what we want is not what we see on TV. There are instances, like your speeches, that needs research. Thorough research. The people you are leading are not stupid. The people under these government are people with brains, with choices..
Now, New York Times didn't even miss to feature our dear Senator entitled A Plagiarist’s Rant Against Birth Control. Locally, same author wrote Walang Sugat, da sequel! Starring Tito Sotto.

I guess I'm loving Miguel Syjuco with these articles.

Well, guess I'm glad I didn't come from Iskul Bukol. 


 
;