Thursday, April 11, 2013

He Kept Me Going


He was 11 months old when our father past away. He was in first year high school when our mom died due to aneurysm. He made it. He graduated from high school. 





I remember the times when he's left alone at home because me and my brother have to go to work here in Manila. During my mom's wake, I never saw him cry. He looked strong for me, though he was so young. I remember, I was that age when my dad passed away too.

He was alone in Baguio left in the care of my mother's friends and his bestfriend. No one attended PTA meeting for him. No one scolds him when he goes home late. No body was there to assist him with his homework. No one but friends, neighbors and teachers. Yet he made it. He stood strong and I'm proud of him. 
My brother gave me this rose after his graduation

God always made a way to let the set-up work. He sends people to look after him and He indeed never left us. 

Psalms 68:5
A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling.
 
;