Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The famous brickgame



Fifteen years ago, I was one of the guilty kids who craves for this. At that era, who did not?


I remember 1 brick game would cost around 800 pesos to 5,000 pesos depending on how many "games" it has. I'm not so sure if there was a price greater than that but to my knowledge, 5k was the most expensive brickgame I encountered which has 9999 in one print and when I scroll through the list of games it has, I didn't notice much difference except that you can play it upside down. Yup, it's upside down. Instead of breaking bricks downwards towards you, it goes up.. 


There were times when newsflash contains people meeting accidents because of these gadgets.
And if my memory serves me right, Eat Bulaga also had a time when one of their highlights features people who would have the highest score for brickgames.



Gone are those days.


Now, there are several gadgets that we consider fab and famous and lately, I discovered this...




The famous brickgame is now on facebook. With two players up to six and four different variations where you can play with someone you know or settle with an AI (artificial intelligence).


Now, lets play.. Challenge... Anyone????
 
;