Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Truth Universally Acknowledged...

I am putting this into writing since I feel that the latter part of my previous post was rather inappropriate. I was about to edit it, such that the final episode be another blog posted but I was late. I was able to publish it and soon after, comments and suggestions flooding my email. whew..

Going back, to the boys from my high school, let me start with the first lines from -Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice-

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife. "
Though men portrayed from those works of fiction reveals men who in their own approach pursues a lady who has a character that will hold them off.

However, it's fiction.

Well, "those guys" , who remained single up to this point dated plenty, had long-term girlfriends… most tended to start out with cute flirting and a bit of shyness (on both sides) before developing into a deeper feeling of connection. You may deny it but it's true.

Instances are, since there are plenty of everything, sometimes one grows tired of it.

Or maybe not.. We may have overlooked someone too.

In all seriousness, I was able to come across a photo online which gives us a rather insensitive truth.



Funny thing, I remember a quote from twitter that goes exactly like this, "Ang mga gwapo naman hindi ginawa para sa mga magaganda. Dahil ang gwapo ginawa para sa gwapo din."

Guys, is it true?
I do hope not.

It doesn't have to be so hurtful, but what's the rush?
What's your status again?
*** its complicated ***

I like!!

Stay happy guys.
 
;