Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dear Ninong Erap


The time that Senator Koko Pimentel announced that he cannot run with Miguel Zubiri under the same party shocked me. First, I though of them as friends. Secondly, I was not aware that Miguel Zubiri was already with United Nationalist Alliance (UNA).

Clearly, Pimentel has not moved on with the result of the election where he states that Zubiri was the biggest benificiary of electoral fraud. True as it may seem, I still look-up to Zubiri the moment he gave up his term the time that the result of such election was clear enough. He humbled himself, stepped down and let Pimentel take over.

Zubiri’s action itelf calls for applause and in my own opinion, though he is called the biggest benificiary, he still lived with his principles and gave up the position for the rightful one.



According to Pimentel, he cannot run with Zubiri.
I find it hard to believe that both of them, are not on the same boat thinking both of them are victims of political cheats. The arrow points back to Gloria Arroyo who manipulated everything.

Their agendas are different and two of them being in one party may cause the team to be divided.

Forgiveness was obvious unfortunately, not everyone forgets.

My take is, If Erap will be asked to run with Gloria Arroyo in one party, would he agree?





 
;